Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What's In Rotation

These are some tracks that I've been bumpin' recently and that I'd recommend to people that like Hip Hop. There is a good variety of styles and such so hopefully you will find something you like, I usually do when I get these types of mixes from other sites.

Tracklsting (artist in bold):

1. Luchini- Camp Lo
2. Classic- Homeliss Derilex
3. The Weeping Tiger (Feat. Raekwon)- Cilvaringz (off his solid, upcoming debut "I")
4. All Pro- Big Noyd
5. Legends- Prodigy
6. The Unseen- Quasimoto
7. The Platform- Dilated Peoples
8. Raze It Up- Onyx
9. McNasty Filth (Feat. Frank & Dank)- Jaylib
10. Victory- UTD (Mos Def's first group)
11. Trilogy Of Error- Real Live
12. What Y'All Wanna Do- Rasco
13. I Do- Cashmere The Pro
14. Breathe- Fabolous

-->Download<--

No comments: