Monday, November 26, 2007

PropsOverHere's Top 5 Most Anticipated for December



As you probably don't remember, I made a similar post like this five months ago in anticipation for the second half of '07. Out of that top five, only one album actually dropped, (Havoc's The Kush which was #5 on the list, go figure) and the other four will not be coming out this year or ever. Will these albums repair my shattered hopes?

5. J Dilla & Busta Rhymes- Dillagence
This isn't even an album really its a Mick Boogie mixtape but its Dilla instrumentals (which i probably haven't heard) and new Busta verses. Here is the song that leaked a few days ago called Step Up which sounds kind of like a Greg Nice tribute over an Ice Cream truck but who's complaining?

4. Wu Tang Clan- 8 Diagrams
This leaked a few days ago and most of the interenets think it sucks but I'll reserve my judgment until 12/11 or until I get bored and review a bootleg whichever comes first.

3. Roc-A-Fella Records- R.O.C. Stars
I know, another mixtape, but at least this one will have the best song of ever, Dead Presidents 3 hopefully in its entirety without stupid talking. Also Jay's "This Shit Right Here" is supposed to be good.

2. Hi-Tek- Hi-Teknology 3
I really like the first Hi-Teknology and sort of like the second so I guess this can't be that bad even though he hasn't made much worthwhile in the past few years. That "Piano" track is good anyway.

1. Ghostface Killah- Big Doe Rehab
All I know about this is that Ghostface can still rap and this shit is fire.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i got the big doe rehab and i got 8 diagrams, 8 diagrams is ok, but i havent yet listend to big doe rehab completely, so far its hot