Thursday, September 18, 2008

The New Black Milk Is Gonna be Crack


I haven't posted in a while, rap is just boring as shit these days. I have gone back and forth on Black Milk as an artist. At first I thought he was gonna be the next Dilla, then I thought he was just boring, but he's been on a roll lately. His new album "Tronic" looks very promising, or at least better than his last album which basically sucked.

Below is a tracklisting and a video of him working on the first single, "Give The Drumma Sum".

1. Long Story Short ft. Dwele
2. Bounce
3. Give The Drummer Sum
4. Without U ft. Colin Munroe
5. Hold It Down
6. Losing Out ft. Royce da 5′9
7. Hell Yeah ft. Fat Ray
8. Overdose
9. Reppin For U ft. AB
10. The Matrix ft. Pharoahe Monch, Sean Price, & Dj Premier
11. Try
12. Tronic Summer
13. Bond 4 Life ft. Melanie Rutherford
14. Elec (OUTRO)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Youre insane if you thought Popular Demand sucked.

I just found this blog and this will be my last visit.