Monday, August 1, 2011

PropsOverHere Presents: The Best Of The Game & DJ Skee

Photobucket

I have a strong feeling that Game's upcoming R.E.D. Album is going to suck ass, and I don't think I'm alone in this. For the last year, Jayceon has been trying too hard to make a radio smash, hence abortions like the Timbo-produced Gucci collab "Krazy"and the Pharrell-produced Chris Brown feature, "Pot of Gold". These failed attempts at a hit single have greatly lowered my expectations for this album, even though I've been satisfied with all of The Game's albums to date. Assuming I'm right, and the album is terrible, his mixtape material with DJ Skee over the last year or so serves as an acceptable consolation. Between The R.E.D. Room, Brake Lights, Purp & Patron, and Hood Morning: Candy Coronas (which just dropped today), there are more than an album's worth of great songs, to the point where it almost doesn't even matter anymore how bad the real album may be. With that in mind, I've taken the best songs from the Game/Skee tapes and assembled a sort of greatest hits collection for your enjoyment. Tracklisting below.

1. Drug Test (Feat. Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg)
2. Soo Woo (Feat. Lil' Wayne)
3. Out Of Towner
4. The Kill
5. Gangs Of New York (Feat. Jim Jones & Jadakiss)
6. Taylor Made (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)
7. Slangin' Rocks
8. Uncle Otis
9. Grave Yard
10. Hahahahaha
11. Ashed To Ashes (Feat. Rick Ross)
12. Red (Feat. Redman)
13. The Ocean
14. Never Stop Hustlin' (Feat. Fabolous)
15. R.I.P. Story

No comments: