Monday, July 21, 2008

Nas is Officially the Biggest Tease in Rap




After last week's preachy and underwhelming release, I announced that I would never get excited over a Nas album again. And then this:

"I want to do an all-Dr. Dre album," he told MTV News. "A whole thing with Dre and a whole thing with Premier, and drop 'em on the same day. That's the real thing. All right, I said it. That's what I really wanna do.""I'm doing my
dream," he continued. "If you could, wouldn't you do it? What else would you do?
Every time I do something, it's, 'Oh, he's doing it because this and that.'
Since my first album, everybody has an explanation of why. What am I supposed to
be doing here? So I wanna drop the Dre album and the Premier album on the same
day. That's what I'm thinking."


So it looks like I have no choice to look foward to this, though I know I'll be let down when it's a double disc joint venture between Salaam Remi and Stargate featuring The Bravehearts.

No comments: