Thursday, July 28, 2011

Album Of The Day: Lake & Cormega-"My Brother's Keeper"


With not much happening in the rap world, I've decided to add a new feature to the site called "Album Of The Day" where everyday I'll give shine to a different, underrated album. The first is Lake and Cormega's My Brother's Keeper, a collection of street tales from two Queensbridge hustlers turned inmates turned rappers. From what I can piece together through various songs, Lake and Mega grew up together but had a falling out at some point, possibly when one or the other went to prison. Eventually they settled their differences and reunited to make this album, back in '06. Only about half of the songs on this are any good, but it still comes highly recommended for fans of East Coast street shit such as myself.

*Don't blame me if this download gives your computer a virus because I did not upload that shit.

No comments: