Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PropsOverHere Investigates: Are Wiz, Curren$y, & Big Sean Making An Album?


Why the fuck not? Wiz Khalifa has mysteriously leaked two tracks in as many days featuring Sean and Spitta that just happen to be produced by the same guy (Big Jerm). While I was never big on Wiz and I just recently pronounced Big Sean as a complete failure, I must admit that if these two songs are any indication, this album would be legit. Since there haven't been any rumblings about these guys teaming up I have my doubts, but I also doubt that they would record two great songs together just for the fuck of it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. If nothing else, it gave me an excuse to get back on my Photoshop game, get it "High And Rising"? Because they smoke pot!

Update:
Big Sean claims in a radio interview that he's "working on a secret project with two other guys that are killin' it in hip hop right now." Apparently it's gonna be a mixtape and not an album, but still should be tight.

No comments: