Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PropsOverHere Presents: The Remixes (Pt. II)


It's been a while since I posted a download, so here's another one of my famous mixtapes with more remixes. Tracklist below.

1. A Tribe Called Quest - "Oh My God" (Remix)
2. AZ & Nas - "The Essence" (Remix)
3. G-Dep - "Special Delivery" (Remix)
4. The Firm - "Affirmative Action" (Remix)
5. Junior M.A.F.I.A. - "Player's Anthem" (Remix)
6. Lord Finesse - "Hip 2 Da Game" (Buckwild Remix)
7. Large Professor - "The Radar" (Marco Polo Remix)
8. Smif-N-Wessun - "Wrekonize" (Remix)
9. AZ - "Gimme Yours" (Remix)
10. Das Efx - "Jussumen" (Pete Rock Remix)
11. Artifacts - "The Ultimate" (Showbiz Remix)
12. M.O.P. - "Handle Ur Bizness" (Premo Remix)
13. Slum Village - "Players" (Pete Rock Remix)
14. Jay-Z - "In My Lifetime" (Big Jaz Remix)

No comments: